Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring flowers

Sometimes, out of the blue, as I am working with the children, new ideas germinate inside my little French skull and I suddenly feel like I have had a revelation!... Sounds very dramatic. Many children are still painting big colourful blobs on their page. I was just wondering if I could re-use their "blobs" and make something out of it. Spring is here. So I thought "hey, what about cutting out daisies?". Add a fresh colourful background and stickers... Bingo!  And this is what we came up with:

Aren't they adorable? (Even if I say so myself!). I am actually thinking about making some more with my own kids and have them framed with these cute frames from IKEA I saw the other day.....

1 comment:

  1. These are sweet and look so Spring-ish! : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment right here. Thank you :)